Sabtu, 28 Mac 2020

" Extraordinary Behaviour" 

" Personality about my Idol, Kim Taehyung "



Hello fellas, welcome back to my blog...😄
So, I feel excited to tell you about the personality of my Idol.


If you are a big K-Pop fan, you will surely agree that the K-Pop world is filled with handsome/pretty, talented, and unique idols that are incredibly awesome. So, I actually started to like K-pop in 2008. So, in this blog, I want to tell you a little bit about my idol namely Kim Teahyung (stage name V) of BTS. I will tell you about his personality. Taehyung seems to be really friendly and sociable, even to strangers. The fact that he was raised by his grandmother (and that his parent is a farmer) might contributes to his pure personality. Taehyung is the ultimate social butterfly! V is the charming and growling member of BTS who is so full of charisma, but behind his tantalizing eyes and rude tongue lies Taehyung is totally naive, funny, down-to-earth, and very carefree. His vocals are also really good and he has a high range of notes, he also has a really good style as in really casual, in some Vlive (TV variety show) episodes, everyone else is wearing jeans and he is the only one wearing joggers or comfy pants. He is the member who I always see or hear mentioning and honoring his parents almost all of the time. He also loves his grandparents so much, and he’s always seen calling his parents or grandparents before or during their travels. I highly think that Taehyung would make a great father in the future. Taehyung personally said that his role model in life is his father. He wanted to be like his father who takes care of his children in the gentlest way and adores them so much. He even imagined himself with his kids in the future while they feed the pigeons in the park in the autumn season. Taehyung has a sad story when he did his concert with the other members in the Philippines on the day his Grandmother was passed he knew about it but still did his concert in the Philippines. He also showed his professionalism. His quote “Forget about what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you”. I really love this quote.

That's all from me, guys, if you have the same idol as me or you have the other idol, let me know you can comment in the comment collum.
Thank you ( Gomawo ) ....💜💜💜 



REFERENCES: Mare-sensei. 2017. 10 The reason why everybody loves BTS' V. URL: https://spinditty.com/genres/10-Facts-and-Profile-about-BTS-member-V-Kim-Taehyung  Access on May 25, 2017.
Meri. 2016. My personality analysis for BTS member. URL: https://maryloveskorea.wordpress.com/2016/09/24/my-personality-analysis-for-bts-members/. Access on September 24, 2016. 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan