Selasa, 17 Mac 2020

WORK EXPERIENCE


" Volunteer "











Hello fellas, welcome back to my blog 😍
How was your day? hopefully, you're ding good.
Well, guys in this blog I want to tell you about my experience become a volunteer.


When I was in senior high school I've followed the event that was become a volunteer, especially in teaching. I helped my uncle to teach his students and his students from elementary school. I've taught them every weekend at 13.00 - 14.30 p.m. At first, I taught them I was so nervous because that is my first time to teach somebody. The subjects that I taught to them were English and Maths. Because I liked children mostly every weekend I met them. The parents from those students made the decision that they wanted to give me the money. But, I refused it and I thought that is just a thing that I did when I got free time, and I just wanted to add my experience more. 
Because I love to become a volunteer right now on my campus I usually follow the same field that is teaching. I follow the Faculty of Literature to teach the students but in different subjects and levels. 
I also teach English to Junior High School students. Also on my campus, I always become a committee in every event that that is national events, faculty event as well as in my study program. 
If you are happy with what you do, you'll find your true identity and if you can gather with your society you'll find how far your self is improved and develop. 



Thank you----------------------------------

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan