Ahad, 8 Mac 2020


Studying at University



Hello felass , welcome to my blog again . This is my first blog in this semester.By the way how was your last semester ? I hope you were did great job . 😍

When i go back to last semester or two last semester , i  realized that my skill in English was improved . I don't know how to say that , but day by day i always study hard . In this semester i commitment that i must do the best. I'm not being greddy but, people without commitment they'll get hard to do something. 


Talk about university , there are many things that students doing in the university . 

1. Learn 
   

They learn with their friends , discuss with their friends , ask their lecturer if they get confused with the material. 

2. Do the task 









Do the task not just in home but, in the university the can do that .

3. Follow the non-acdemic activity 




Non- academic avtivity is the one way for students to improve their self , they might know what are they hobby . This activity always related to sport .



4. Play with their friends 













They always get the time to play with their friends. They can build they relationship with other students . 



Students certainly has their study plan.
A study plan is an organized schedule outlining study times and learning goals.
My study plan is simple first thing that is time management in this case i always care about doing my homework on time. 
Second thing is i commitment that i'll graduate on time ( four years). Third things is i want continue my study in abroad ( Master degree). 

I hope what i've planned can be carried out well. 



Refrencess
https://www.intelligent.com/create-a-study-plan/


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan